Day 1: Ho Chi Minh, Cai Be, and Can Tho (L, D)
- Mekong Delta tour 2 days commences around 7 a.m. when you are picked up at your hotel and transferred to Cai Be by Van.
- When you arrive at Cai Be, you will explore the Cai Be Floating Market by boat, where you can admire the dynamic trading activities of the locals and take deep, tranquil breaths.
- After touring the Cai Be Floating Market, you may unwind by sampling regional delicacies like coconut candies and rice paper at the rice paper and coconut candy traditional villages.
- While walking along the village road, you can consider sipping the honeybee tea to quiet down your heartbeat later.
- After that, you will be taken to visit a small island with many tropical orchards, where you will row sampans with beautiful tropical scenery, walk in the poetry fruit garden, and sample these fresh fruits as well.
- Before charging the energy from lunch at a local restaurant, you will ride a bike to the countryside to appreciate the tranquil scenery.
- At the end of the afternoon, you will move to Can Tho and be free for the night to discover Home Village.
Day 2: Can Tho-Ho Chi Minh (B, L)
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast and some Vietnamese coffee in the early morning.
- Afterward, take a motor boat to Cai Rang, the most intriguing floating market, where you can immerse yourself in boat-based commercial activities and the vibrant scene of colorful boats.
- Savor your achievement by visiting a traditional rice noodle village and making rice noodles by yourself.
- Cycle around the village and have lunch at the local home.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City, dropping you off at your accommodation approximately 6 p.m.
Please note that if you want a single person and a single room, you must pay VND 500.000 for a single supplement.