• Ho Thi Ky is considered the biggest flower market in town and is known as the Langbiang Plateau (famously located in Dalat) of HCM City.
• Pet market
• Ba Hat Market is a small local market where Saigoneses people can buy fresh food, fruits
• Nhat Tao market where many skilled electronic technicians can turn old PCs – TVs into new ones to sell to the poor in the southwestern region.
• Tan Thanh market where you can find all kinds of motorbike parts here
• Soai Kinh Lam Market is a big fabric market with nearly 500 stalls which sell silks, suit material, cotton for shirts, and material for curtains, corduroy, tartans, and denim.
• Binh Tay Market was built as per western architecture but with bold Chinese influence. This market only sells goods wholesale.
• Kim Bien Market have commodities such as telephone accessories, computers, sunglasses, cosmetics, toys, labor protective clothing and chemicals used in industry and food processing.
• Thien Hau Pagoda: is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyễn Trãi Street in the Cho Lon (Chinatown)
Copyright 2015 by ATRAVELMATE - All Rights Reserved