Going to Mekong Delta, you will have a chance to see the immense of rice fields, luxuriant orchards and a lot kind of fresh fruits. You will be floating on the system of rivers and canals, …
I am sure that you will never forget Classic Mekong delta Tour 1 day!
– Classic Mekong Delta Tour starts with a pick up at your hotel. We travel by road to the Mekong Delta that Vietnam’s largest rice bowl.
– Upon arrival in My Tho, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian construction.
– Afterward, you take a cruise around the intricate small canals in the delta region, which is a great way to observe the local lifestyle and catch a view dotted by many islands. Watch the locals go about their everyday lives, and see how they make their coconut candy, crispy rice cakes and chat to the friendly vendors about life in the Mekong Delta.
– We take a short walking to get opportunities to stroll around an orchard, there are many seasonal fruits. You can enjoy wonderful traditional music while tasting some local fresh fruits of Mekong Delta.
– Visit Honey Bee farm & taste special hot tea from the farm.
– After feasting on a delicious lunch, we drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
– Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00. Return to hotel with Deluxe Group Tours Guide
Drive from Ho Chi Minh City through rice paddies and small villages to Mekong River. Upon arrival in My Tho, take a local boat to get explored:
Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00. Return to hotel with Deluxe Group Tours Guide
Copyright 2015 by ATRAVELMATE - All Rights Reserved